The Megalithro Project Officially Begun.

Discussion in 'News and Updates' started by Arrow, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Arrow

Arrow Administrator Staff Member

GM
    Dear players, we want to congratulate you, now we have officially started!
    We went through a rather lengthy and problematic way, but in the end we did it (thanks to all of you).

Whats next?
    1. Our next main goal is: Increase player base.
    2. On near first days, we will be focused on catching missing things to finally finish everything.
    3. Then we will begin to host live events, implement new features and suggestions, and do massive advertising while the server is running.
    Please do not hesitate to report found issues to the Support Tickets, or to the Bugreport category on the forum. Also, we will be happy to implement your suggestions as well.

Keep 'em coming! /no1

2. Legolas

Legolas Member Beta Tester

Mr. Arrow, how can i desactivate notificactions from the forum now?

3. Arrow

Arrow Administrator Staff Member

GM
    Sure

4. bolvaerk

bolvaerk New Member

i dont get why 2 maps are allowed only for VIP's? i think that might scare ppl. PAY OR U WONT BE ABLE TO KILL SOME SATANS... ridiculous to me

5. xstormrage

xstormrage Poring Licker Beta Tester

you don't have to pay, all you have to do is get some mega coins. You can get mega coins on quests, hunting missions, hunting zone, daily rewards, events[DS, disguise, etc.] there are a lot of ways to gain cash points, Not to mention you have 14 days free VIP status for a new character.

6. bolvaerk

bolvaerk New Member

how many coins did u get that way daily? because if i see clearly u need to collect 2000 coins to buy biggest vip pack

7. xstormrage

well, on a 2-3 hours of just MVPing a day and not a single quest or event, I'm getting around 1.5k cash points. That is if you are lucky, on bad days, with still 2-3 hours of MVPing, I get around 5-600 CP.

8. bolvaerk

bolvaerk New Member

not good idea imo. its treating players like cows to get as much as possible cash as they can. with low pop it will work, but with high... not a chance.

9. xstormrage

well you're not obliged to get VIP anyways. VIP only gets you a couple of benefits but it doesn't necessarily mean that you have to get it always. Besides, there a ton of ways to get it as I have said, I'm getting these cashpoints just on MVP hunts, that means that I have not quested, played an event, and the new feature. You can get cashpoints without paying, just don't be lazy, if you're saying that they are treating players like cows, and milking money out of them, the cash shop should be filled with OP items that are hard to get if you are a free player but NO, you can get the equips on BG. Again, I reiterate, if you're lazy = no cash points. Stop making excuses and go grind.